Listing your apartment is a representative website for a group of agencies in a variety of communities across Northern Ontario.

So, whether you have space available in Moosonee or Muskoka, Sturgeon Falls or Mattawa or any point in between, our Transitional Housing Support Workers can assist you.

It is simple to use:

Four easy steps, what could be simpler.

Priorities for Landlords

Priorities for tenants

Things to consider


  1. If a potential tenant is on social assistance, such as Ontario Works or the Ontario Disability Support Program, you can seek to have rent paid directly to you.
  2. There are programs available to assist tenants in paying arrears, both in utilities and rent.
  3. There may be rent supplements available in your community, paid directly to the landlord.

Support Staff

What can a Transitional Housing Support Worker do for you?